The Coastal Surveillance Network solution system consists in low power, compact, rapidly deployable and scalable network of radar sensors complemented with camera, AIS and weather station, for short-medium-long range surveillance of small and medium crafts and vessels and their imaging.
The network is a scalable system which can be always extended adding new nodes or new devices in the existing node.
Every node can be configured with different devices:
- Surveillance radar – SSX (operating at X-band)
- Surveillance Camera – EO (short/medium/long range with/without thermal cooled technology)
- Imaging radar – ISAR (optional – operating at X-band)
- Automatic Identification System - AIS (optional)
- Automatic Weather Station - AWS (optional)